Monday, October 3, 2011

Lauren's Bachelorette Weekend!

Last weekend, I headed to Biloxi to celebrate Lauren's bachelorette weekend! I picked her up in Jackson, and we headed south! We picked up another couple of girls in Hattiesburg, and finally got to the hotel around 10 pm. We checked into this awesome suite...


My dad got a room comped for us. The suite was pretty amazing. I wish I could vacation there once a month!

Saturday morning, we headed the spa. AH-MAZ-ING. I had an hour long massage, and I pretty much decided I need one once a month....like that's going to happen! We did a little shopping Saturday afternoon and then headed back to the hotel to get ready. Here's a picture of all the girls except getting married in one of the bathrooms.




Lauren was such a cute bachelorette!




I made the girls take a time photo, ha!




We headed to Mary Mahoney's, where Lauren opened her lingerie shower gifts. If you're ever on the coast and looking for a place to eat, Mary Mahoney's is it! DELISH!



And, sorry guys, but that's all the pictures you're going to get. Gotta keep the blog classy!! But I will say that everyone had a fabulous time and I wish we could do it all over again soon. It was truly a wonderful weekend (except for Sunday when we had to head home!) and I'm so glad I got to get to know these girls even better!










No comments:

Post a Comment