I'm really bad about going to the movies. In fact, until a couple of weeks ago, I hadn't even been to the theater this year! But since then I've been to three different theaters watching two different movies!
Up first, "Horrible Bosses." Katie and I went to see this on a Sunday night and I was thought it was so funny, I made Henderson go with me again the next Saturday! The first twenty minutes aren't hilarious, but once they start plotting to kill their bosses, there were several moments I couldn't breathe! This is a must-see. I'm definetly going to buy it as soon as it comes out on DVD!
Last night, I went with Whitney and Lauren to see "The Help." Normally, movies that were books first disappoint me. Not the case with "The Help." This movie definetly did the book justice. I enjoyed seeing scenes that I recognized as downtown Jackson. This movie was long (almost 2.5 hours), but it never got boring. This is a movie that everyone should see! I also am going to ask for this for Christmas. Can't wait!
These movies were completely different, but they're both movies I would pay to see in theaters again. I can't wait until they come out on DVD!



No comments:
Post a Comment