Monday, August 29, 2011

In the Kitchen

I heart pinterest. This weekend I decided to follow through on my pinning and make a couple of things.


I made these Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups I pinned a couple of weeks ago. I like the idea of rolling up your lasagna so that each person has their own roll, but the filling was a little bland. I might try it next time with a meat sauce. Next time you make lasagna, you should definetly roll it up!


This weekend, I headed home to spend some much-needed time with my mom. We decided to cook a couple of the items I've pinned over the last couple of weeks, as well as some other recipes. First up were these breakfast burritoes; we added mushrooms to mom's half, and peppers and onions to mine. These are a great way to have a quick and easy breakfast. I've got enough for two weeks!






We also made some cupcakes (my favorite!) from a recipe Mama found a while ago. I don't have a link to share, but basically, it was a basic frosting recipe that you could add 10 different things to to change it up. We added melted chocolate chips and coffee! Yum!!


To tackle next:








I'm making this this weekend, no doubt!



These would go great with the steak Henderson wants to grill!



What are you pinning these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment