The other night, I decided to cook! I know, weird, right?! I downloaded the All Recipes app for my phone and did a quick Dinner Spin. It's a pretty cool thing. You put in the main ingredient, what kind of dish you'd like to make, and how long you'd like it to take. I wanted some pasta in less than 20 minutes and this is what I got! I decided to spice it up with some shrimp (if you know me, you know that I can't have a meal without some kind of meat!). I headed to the restaurant and ordered a dozen grilled shrimp and added the shrimp to the sauce just before tossing it with the pasta. This dish was super cheap, and all the ingredients I had to buy came in sizes large enough to make this meal twice. Try it sometime you want something quick and cheap!



No comments:
Post a Comment