Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Sarah Palin's Alaska"

I have thoroughly enjoyed TLC's "Sarah Palin's Alaska." Tonight is the season finale and I am soooo upset. I'm not Sarah Palin's biggest fan, but I have loved watching the show. Her family is so real which is so unlike all the other "reality" shows out there these days. They enjoy spending time together as a family, exploring Alaska. Not to mention, I love their theme song: "Follow Me There" by Third Day. You can definitely tell that Sarah Palin is just an average mom battling with her teenagers and trying to find quality time with her husband while managing a career. I don't follow all of her political beliefs, but she is definitely a great role model for women.

I cannot wait to head back to Alaska. My aunt and uncle were stationed in Sitka, Alaska, for four years. (He was in the Coast Guard.) I went twice, both times during the summer. Henderson and I have talked about one day taking a vacation there and watching this show makes me want to pack up right now! If you didn't get to catch this show, I feel so sorry for you! Maybe you can get the DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment