Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years, New Beginnings

Obviously I have many resolutions. I love the New Year! I feel like I can start over, even if it only lasts a couple of weeks! My resolutions fall into two main categories:

  1. Live in the moment. I feel that sometimes I stress to much about things in the future and don't really enjoy the present. My life is really nice right now and I need to enjoy it instead of dreaming about the future.
  2. Be productive. I'm not talking about my work life, but being more productive in my personal life. Every night when I get home from work I'm exhausted. I spend an hour "winding down" and then go to sleep. I could easily use that hour to talk to friends, exercise, cook, etc. I even spend my weekends catching up on sleep instead of catching up on my life.
The two items aren't really good goals for me. I usually need a benchmark. But I think that if I just remember to "live in the moment" and "be productive" I'll be a much happier, well-rounded gal.

What're your goals for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment