Sunday, January 2, 2011

One of my Christmas Presents

With some of my Christmas money (thanks Mimi and Big Daddy!), I bought a NookColor. I've been wanting an eReader for a while, and it was nice this year that I didn't have to spend my Christmas money paying bills.

One reason I like it is it's only one book. If I finish a book while I'm traveling I don't have to wait to get home to start another one. And it's much more comfortable to read than a bulky hardback! I haven't been reading as much as I wanted to lately because of the price of books. The books I want to read range in price from $15 - $35. I just can't pay that knowing I'm only going to read it one time. But now with the NookColor, they're much cheaper! I've been paying $5 and $6! And I don't have to get out of my pajamas to pick out a book!

So, I need y'all's help! If you have any good book recommendations, please let me know! I'm currently reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." So far, I'm really enjoying it. I like pretty much any kind of book so any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated! I hope you all are having a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment