Friday, August 20, 2010

Vacation!!

Last weekend, Mom, Cheyenne, and I headed to Pigeon Forge for a little weekend getaway. On the way up Friday we stopped in Chattanooga to ride the Incline Railway at Lookout Mountain.


Saturday was full of shopping! After an all day shop fest, we headed to Dolly's Dixie Stampede. Cheyenne had her picture taken by Dolly's Painted Pony, part of the Trail of Painted Ponies.

There was no photography allowed so we only got two pictures. If you've never been to the Dixie Stampede, it's a must! It was so much fun! Plus I'm one of Dolly's biggest fan so every time I heard her voice, my heart sped up a little!
At the end, Cheyenne and I got a picture with one of the cast members.
A fun time was had by all! Sunday we hit up a few of the gift stores we hadn't had a chance to go to and then we headed back home! I even brought Dixon home a souvenir. I don't think it's his favorite thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment