Today is Dixon's first birthday! I can't believe he isn't a puppy anymore, ha! I think it's because I've only had him 8 months. But I still wanted to celebrate this special milestone. I bought him a couple of toys and a new box of treats. Mawmaw even got into the gift-giving spirit!
What am I supposed to do with all of these?
He is so sweet even if he is really bad most of the time. Poor thing is so ready for the CPA exam to be OVER! He comes to me everyday with a toy in his mouth and paws at me until I give him some attention. He loves sleeping in the bed with me, but I have noticed the last couple of nights he goes and gets in his crate to sleep by himself. I guess he finally realized the twin bed wasn't big enough for both of us. I really wish I could get a picture of him sleeping in my bed. It is beyond hilarious!
His favorite toy is still his Mississippi State blanket (that was originally mine). He drags that thing EVERYWHERE. He found it in the tub full of blankets his first week and hasn't let go of it since! Of course he's a big fan of State: his name is Dixon!
It's so nice to come home to him. He's never mad at me. As soon as I open his crate he forgets that I'm the one who put him in there. He is such a joy to have around. I really don't know what I'd do without him. Oh, wait, yes I do. I'd get the whole bed to myself!!



No comments:
Post a Comment