But I also did my fair share of celebrating! My family came to Starkville to see the ceremony that was at 9am! They had to wake up pretty early. I had been pretty emotional all week, but during the ceremony the only times I felt like tearing up was when I turned around and looked at my family and Henderson. It was so nice to know that they love me and are proud of me for all that I've accomplished.
My dad said he was so excited that I was graduating because I couldn't ask him for money anymore! Ha! So funny. Little does he know...
After the ceremony we came to my apartment and enjoyed my favorite meal: chicken spaghetti!
I'm still pretty nervous about what this summer and the fall has in store for me. I start work in the fall and it is a little nerve-wracking to imagine I'll be working full-time this time next year. I hope I do well!
Thanks to everyone who has been there for me over the past 5 years. A special thank you to my family for supporting me and showing their love and pride for me.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 5 years as a Mississippi State student and a resident of Starkville. I will always cherish the memories and friendships I've made during my time here.
GO DAWGS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment