So, this past week was my last real week as a MSU student. As happy as I am to be finished with school, it is a little emotional to be leaving what has been my life for the past 5 years. And let me tell you I am happy to be finished with school! I have no motivation left. I have no desire to learn one more thing about taxes. I'm ready to start this new part of my life which involves NO HOMEWORK!!
After finished my undergrad, I knew I wasn't ready to leave Starkville and college life. But now, I'm ready. Five years is enough school for me!
It is a bit emotional though because I will be leaving not only Henderson, but all of my friends. I will be moving to Jackson where some of my friends will be, but there won't be as many girls' nights out as there have been. I also have recently gotten to know some more people in my grad program who I will definitely miss.
Good thing is that we found out that a lot of us will be working in the same building, so lunches together will be fun!
Leaving my friends is one thing, but I'll also be leaving some of my family. Starkville is about 30 minutes away from my hometown. Jackson is about 2 hours. Luckily, I'll be moving closer to another side of my family. I'm moving in with my grandmother and will be about 20 minutes from my dad's restaurant.
I'm super excited about this new start, but I will most definitely miss being a college student!
Now for the "Glad" part of the week: Henderson finished his 2nd year of vet school!! Woo hoo! So, while I'm studying for finals this week, he'll be catching up on his sleep! I am so proud of him. I know it's been a rough couple of years, but he's halfway through!!
That's all for now. Have a great weekend and watch out for that weather!



No comments:
Post a Comment