Monday, April 12, 2010

Accountability

I will soon be posting about our Easter weekend and about the fun we had this past weekend. In the meantime, you're gonna have to read about my latest "kick."

I frequently get on kicks and then very quickly get off them. However, I really, really, really need to get in better shape! So, I talked to some friends who have recently started running and I thought that sounded like a lot of fun. Ha! Can you hear my laugh through the computer screen?! These girls happen to be in shape, even before they started running. So, I need to get back to walking everyday.

I've incorporated a new "gadget" on the right hand side that tracks my walking. Two loops at my apartment complex is 2.5 miles. Yesterday I walked/jogged one, and today I am dying! It's obvious how out of shape I'm in. My goal is to walk 60 miles in 30 days. After that, I'd love to incorporate more jogging into my routine. I've already checked out the schedules about how to start a running habit in 4 weeks. But I really need to get in a little better shape than I am now.

Problem is, I have NO iPod. So, it's VERY boring. Luckily, I've talked my mom into buying me an iPod Nano for a graduation gift! Very excited about the new gadget about to enter my life!

So, next time you stop on the blog for a visit, check out how I'm doing. If I'm not living up to my goals, yell at me! Or at least, leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment