Today marks 4 months until the big day! Lots of things will be happening between then and now (which I promise to update you on) but until then, it's full steam ahead on all things wedding!
This past weekend, my mom and I got tons done. I registered at my aunt's gift shop in Eupora, which was so much fun! Who doesn't like to make up a huge wish list?? Then we met with the florist we're using for the ceremony. I basically told her the feel I was going for and then said, "You're the professional. You do what you feel would be the best!" I don't think I'm being as bridezilla as my friends and family thought I would be, but if I knew all about flowers, I'd do them myself!
We also went to a local shop and looked at tuxes to rent to give Henderson some ideas. Let me tell you, shopping locally is much better on the pocketbook than those chains! Finally, we headed to meet with the lady who did the delicious cupcakes for the engagement party. We're going to have her do the cakes and also, maybe a bridesmaids brunch the day before the wedding!
Our biggest wedding project of the weekend was these puppies:
We mailed them out this weekend and I could not be happier with how they turned out! I created two and let Henderson pick out his favorite (see?! I am an easy bride!)
It looks like every weekend from now until the wedding will be filled with planning and preparations for the big day! We are both so excited for the next few months and beyond!
P.S. - I got some pictures back from the engagement party, so I'll be back soon with those!





No comments:
Post a Comment