Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let the Celebrations Begin!

My parents hosted a beautiful engagement party last night for our first official "wedding event" at the Depot in Eupora. I said that I would come bearing pictures, but since I was one of the guest of honors I wasn't able to be behind the camera as much as usual. There will be plenty of pictures a little later, as I felt like a celebrity at some points, but for now, I just have this one.




Last night was such a blast, and Henderson and I are so blessed with an amazing family and wonderful friends. The party gave me a small glimpse into what wedding day will be like - socializing and smiling. It went by so quickly that I'm worried about how quickly the wedding day will go. I wasn't able to talk to everyone for very long as we had over SIXTY-FIVE people there! I was a little flabbergasted when I started counting, ha!


My mom and her friends worked so hard on this party and it could not have gone better! We are so thankful for all that they did to show us how loved we are. Thanks, Mama and Daddy for a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment