Friday, February 24, 2012

Goings On

Well, folks, I've been a bad blogger. Which is really sad since this is the time I should be blogging the most: our engagement! I have decided to resume blogging from this point in time; I am going to try to go back and update you all on certain things (John and Priscilla's Peurto Rican wedding, the ups and downs of dress shopping, engagement pictures, our wedding rings, wedding nightmares, and the process of finding a place to hang our hats after the wedding), but for now, I need to just start blogging to get back into it, you know?

This weekend is our engagement party in Eupora! I'm so excited for the families to have this time to get to know one another before the craziness of wedding day. My mom and dad have planned an awesome party and I can't wait to see the details! I will definetly be sharing photos Sunday! This is such an exciting, bittersweet time in our lives and I want to record every moment of it.

Sorry to keep this so short and sweet, but I just felt like I needed to post SOMETHING, so here it is! See you Sunday for an update on the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment