Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Absence makes...

boys send you flowers!



These beautiful flowers were delivered to my office yesterday and they smell as sweet as they look!  HK and I haven't seen each other in about three weeks (the last time was the engagement party so even that wasn't a whole lot of quality time!).  He knew that I had a rough week last week and thought these would brighten my day!  And they sure did!

In other news, we booked the flights for our honeymoon last night!  We're going to be heading to Napa Valley!  I'm beyond excited!  I know it'll be a great time for relaxation, but there will also be lots to do.  And my favorite part - our flight doesn't leave until noon on Sunday so we get to sleep late the morning after the wedding! 

We're at 116 days and counting, peeps!  Can.  Not.  Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment