A couple of week's ago, an employee at the restaurant mentioned that her husband wanted a car that was like mine. So, long story short, I sold my beloved car yesterday and I'm car less now! I really wanted to take a picture with the car (I know it's kind of weird, but whatever) but I wasn't able to get one. The night before I took it down to Jackson I was having major second thoughts. I mean, I LOVED my car. It was a 2003 Cadillac CTS; I got it the summer before I went to State. It took me everywhere I needed to go and it was big enough to haul all my stuff in but also small enough to whip in and out of parking spots.
Thankfully, my mom is letting me use her car for the weekend. My new one won't be in until the end of next week. I'm sooo excited! I'm getting an SUV so it's going to be a big change, but I'm excited! Can't wait to show y'all pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment