Ok, guys, here's my list of things I'm pining for lately:
1. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics - My BFF Lauren uses her stuff religiously. It is a little pricey, but I've heard it's worth it! I'd love some bronzing powder from her line! Or the very popular foundation brush...hint, hint...
2. A good wine preserver, like this one from Brookstone. I don't like to buy bottles of wine because I have to drink them fast so they will still taste good! But I'd love to have one after a hard day at school :)
3. A nice recipe keeper that I can write my family's recipes in and also put in recipes that I've clipped from magazines. I don't like the bulky 3-ring binder ones, though!
4. I just ordered my mom's bday gift from Henderson's sister. She sells Southern Living at Home. But, I've been lusting after the green panels. They're $80 a piece, but 3 of them would be lovely over my bed!!
5. And finally, a good moisturizer! I cannot seem to find one these days! My face is so dry and is in drastic need of moisturization!!
Finally, something you should spend your money on:
Orly Cuticle Cream - This stuff works wonders! It's only $6 at Sally's, but I don't just use it on my cuticles. It really helps your hands "be all soft and smooth" (especially during this ridiculous weather!).
What are you pining for these days?



No comments:
Post a Comment