Monday, March 22, 2010

Wandering around...

After coming back to Starkvegas from the Bachelorette trip, Henderson and I loaded up with Kate, Missy, and Dixon, and headed to Canton to spend the night with Mimi. We had lunch with dad, did a little shopping, and even took Kate to the lake. Monday night we met up with Whitney and Ragan at the restaurant for a double date!

Funny story: that night, my dad introduced Henderson to a couple of customers as "Bailey's fiance." I said "no, no, boyfriend. not engaged yet." My dad goes, "might as well be." AWKWARD...

Tuesday afternoon, we loaded back up and headed for Eupora. We went to revival at my Mawmaw's church, where my mother introduced Henderson as "Bailey's friend." Can you say downgrade?! It was hilarious! Then, the preacher made all of us who were visiting get up, introduce ourselves, and say what church we attended. Henderson stood up, introduced himself, and said "I attend Leighton Methodist Church." Mawmaw (who was on my other side) said "Did he say Methodist?! We're gonna have to convert him!" Another gem from the week! I didn't know that Methodists were that bad, Mawmaw!

Wednesday, I took the poodles to the groomers. Here's a before pic of Matty and Dixon.

No comments:

Post a Comment