I had some pictures from Bulldog Bash and the Georgia game I hadn't shared with you all yet. Bulldog Bash was absolutely horrible. Jason Mraz was the main act so I was very excited about that. He completely underwhelmed me (and basically everyone else I've talked to). He was boring and never had any interaction with the audience. I just don't think he's a very good live performer.
Bulldog Bash! I think we've decided we're too old for stuff like that :).
Me and Brian
Finally had to ask a really tall guy to get me a picture.
Blake and Brian singing along to "I'm Yours." Hilarious!
For the tailgate Saturday, we had a big crowd! Our cousins, the Elkins, came to visit and so did my dad. It was a great day especially since we won!!
Taylor and Henderson hanging out
I always feel safe when I'm with these boys!
Taylor sporting the Georgia cowbell
Amber and me
Me and Henderson
Wendy and Mama enjoying the tailgate
They parachuted in!
The parachuters



No comments:
Post a Comment